Physiotherapy Treatment & Management of
- Musculoskeletal Issues
- Pre-Pilates 1:1 Assessments
- Pelvic Floor Conditions in Women and Men
- Bladder and Bowel Continence Management
- Overactive Bladder/Frequency/Urgency
- Remedial Massage – Pregnancy & General
- Sexual Dysfunction/Vaginismus/Vaginal Tension/Vulvar Vestibulitis/Vulvodynia
- Postnatal Pelvic Floor Checkups/Post Birth Pain
- Pre and Postnatal Physiotherapy/Abdominal muscle separation (DRAM)
- Postural Back Pain/Neck Pain
- Pelvic Girdle Pain
- 1:1 Clinical Pilates
- Gestational Diabetes Exercise Advice
- Osteoporosis / Bone Health Management Advice
- Mastitis and Blocked Ducts (conditions associated with Breastfeeding)
- Quick Fitting Appointments (SRC shorts & leggings, pelvic support belts etc)
- Quick ‘Taping Only’ Appointments
General Consultation Notes
All new patients and returning patients that we haven’t seen for more than 12 months, please arrive 5 minutes earlier than your scheduled appointment time in order to complete your patient registration form, if possible.
A referral is not required, however if you do have a referral letter, results of any relevant tests and investigations, please bring them to your appointment.
It is suggested that you wear a 2 piece outfit eg top and pants, and a back-opening bra for your own comfort during treatment.
Please note that for Pelvic Floor consultations an internal examination maybe suggested but is not always required. This can be discussed with the Physiotherapist at the time of the your consultation. Your privacy and dignity is always paramount and the examination will be fully explained and informed consent gained prior to any assessment. We also have the option of using Diagnostic Ultrasound to view the pelvic floor if an internal examination is undesirable.