Welcome to Seasons of Life Physiotherapy
A Physiotherapy practice with a holistic view and caring, personalised service. Excellence is our vision and motto.
Seasons of Life Physiotherapy offers personalised and excellent service including dedicated women’s and men’s pelvic health physiotherapists. As well as treating general musculoskeletal issues, our physiotherapists are experienced in pregnancy and postnatal conditions, continence & pelvic floor, chronic pelvic pain and remedial massage including pregnancy massage. We also offer a range of physiotherapy group & class sessions with our qualified physiotherapists including pregnancy, mum’s & bubs and individual program to name a few.
Seasons of Life is a place where you are respected and listened to and your concerns are dealt with in an effective and supportive manner. A place where you and your family are welcomed and catered for. A service that goes beyond the merely clinical.
- Physiotherapy including treatment of pelvic girdle pain and chronic pelvic floor pain
- Individual consultations for your group individualised programme session
- Pelvic Floor Physio for Men and Women
- Pregnancy and Mums & Bubs Sessions
- Group and Class Sessions including baby friendly daytime sessions
- Core and Floor Exercise Session
- Physiotherapeutic Massage including Pregnancy Massage
- Remedial Massage including Pregnancy Massage
- Continence Management for Men, Women and Children
- Classes including Stretch and Be Balanced (not claimable with Private Health Insurance)
Pilates & Private Health Insurance Update
From 1st April 2019 the Department of Heath has made changes to Private Health Insurance rebates for Pilates.
Department of Health – Eligibility of services for private health insurance general treatment benefits where they include elements of excluded natural therapies.
“From 1 April 2019 the Private Health Insurance (Health Insurance Business) Rules (the Rules) will provide that general treatment does not include a range of natural therapies (“the excluded natural therapies”). This means that insurers cannot pay benefits for these therapies under a complying health insurance policy.
A number of insurers and other groups have asked how the Rules apply to professionals providing natural therapies as an element of other treatment. The most often identified scenario is a physiotherapist providing Pilates services.
The Department considers that an insurer may lawfully pay benefits if a physiotherapist, providing services to a patient within the accepted scope of clinical practice, uses exercises or techniques drawn from Pilates as part of that patient’s treatment as long as the exercises or techniques are within the accepted scope of clinical practice.”
Private Health Insurance benefits are still available if a physiotherapist, providing services to a patient within the accepted scope of clinical practice including exercises or techniques drawn from Pilates as part of that patient’s treatment. This has always been Seasons Of Life’s approach and will continue to be.
For the full statement from the Department of Health please click here
Class & Group Sessions
- Clinical – Individual Program
- Mum’s & Bub’s
- Area Focused including Core & Floor, Strength, Balance etc
- Subsidised Classes including Stretch and Be Balanced (Tai Chi) – not claimable with Private Health Insurance.
- Pelvic Floor Conditions in Women and Men
- Bladder and Bowel Continence Management
- Postnatal Pelvic Floor Checkups
- Pre and Postnatal Abdominal Muscle Separation (DRAM)
- Ultrasound Therapy for Mastitis and Blocked Ducts (conditions associated with Breastfeeding)
- Postural Back pain/Neck Pain
- Pelvic Girdle Pain
- Overactive Bladder/frequency/urgency
- Sexual Dysfunction / Vaginismus / Vaginal Tension / Vestibulitis / Vulvodynia
- Gestational Diabetes Exercise Advice
- Osteoporosis / Bone Health Management advice
- Fitting appointments for products such as SRC shorts & leggings, pelvic support belts etc.
Registration & Bookings
Location & Contact Details
Phone: 0414 625 096