We are OPEN and are still offering 1 on 1 appointments for physiotherapy treatment including 1:1 physiotherapy exercise sessions.
Telehealth appointments are available for many issues that we treat. Telehealth sessions are in the process of being made rebatable by most private health funds. We suggest speaking to your health fund directly to find out about your eligibility.
We are offering LIVE ONLINE classes on a Tuesday & Thursday. Sessions include;
- Pregnancy Exercise & Yoga Combo
- Restore Your Core & Pelvic Floor (suit Mum’s & Bub’s and those wanting a return to exercise)
- Strength (intermediate session – please speak to your physio about suitability)
- Family Yoga
Bookings are essential via our app. Please note we have had to make a few small changes to our usual procedures for online sessions.
Please ensure you have ticked the ‘Send me mobile notifications’ in the settings area of the Seasons Of Life Physiotherapy mobile app, as we often send out updates via the app.
A friendly reminder about our current procedures for ALL IN PERSON appointments;
- We are offering current (attended in 2020) class & group attendee a special one on one, 30 minute Physiotherapy Studio Exercise (Clinical Individual Program) appointments for the discounted price of $45 per session (regular price $95).
- We respectfully ask that you do not bring any additional people to your appointment unless absolutely necessary. All persons other than the patient will be required to wait at reception, including children due to personal space requirements.
- We are leaving gaps between appointments, if you arrive early for your appointment we ask that you please wait in your car or on the seat out the front until a few minutes before your scheduled appointment time. At this time you are welcome to wait in reception for your appointment.
- We have added extra hygiene procedures and increased the frequency of equipment and premises cleaning.
- We ask that on entering the clinic you sanitise/wash your hands. If you prefer, please request disposable gloves on entering. Please ensure you wash/sanitise/change into new gloves after visiting the toilet. All of the gloves we have available for use are latex free.
- DO NOT ATTENDED if you have any symptoms of a cold, flu or COVID-19, have been overseas in last 2 weeks or have been in contact with some who has tested positive for the virus. Our staff may ask you to reschedule if at any time they feel you do not meet these criteria.
- Admin and reception services are currently being managed remotely and maybe outside of our regular hours. Please note that the land line will have very limited monitoring during this period and there may also be some delay in replying to your email (little kids + working from home…) but we will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible.
Please contact us if you have any questions on 0414 625 096 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Appointments can also be booked via our mobile app, Seasons Of Life Physiotherapy.